Acuitas Imaging Lite
Acuitas Imaging Lite is a standalone software product offering most of the imaging functionalities offered by the Acuitas Imaging module while doing minimal patient management.
Acuitas Imaging Lite is aimed at practices who already have a patient management system and want advanced imaging capabilities on client server type environment.
For Customers who have Acuitas or Focus practice management systems, we offer 'Acuitas Imaging' , a module interfacing with Ocuco practice management systems and saving the images within the Patient Record without the need to archiving to external media or separate storage.
Both software packages handle everything to do with Capture, Review & Processing of ophthalmic fundus, anterior & other related images.
Acuitas Imaging Lite is compatible with most camera models. See the list of compatible cameras.
Once saved the images can be compared against previous history or manipulated to maximise the required image detail. Here is a selection of the features available to the user:
Call us : 1800-708-1610 Request a demo
Comparing Ophthalmic Photos
- Compare multiple photos (either two or four) on the same screen
- Image view operation (zooming, panning, etc.) are automatically synchronized across all the compared photos, with the Synchronize option
- Apply multiple filters to a selected photo & compare them.
- Compare current & old photos
- Fit image to screen or view in originally captured resolution
- Zoom facility
- Zoom in by left mouse click & zoom out by right click
- Also zoom in and out using the mouse wheel
- Select an area zoom into it.
- Look at the image with a floating, magnifying glass, which can be dragged all over the image.
- Rotate image, to right or left by 90° or by 180° or to a required angle.
- Flip image vertically or horizontally
- All of the photo editing operations are performed on a duplicate image, keeping the original intact.
- You can enhance your diagnostic by applying the following filter effects:
- Bleed -Reduce the red saturation, without affecting the overall colour
- Bump map -Get a reverse gray scale rendering of the image, highlighting the blood vessels with an embossed effect
- Blur -Smooth over sharp image for printing purpose
- Edge detect -Automatically mark & highlight edges
- Greyscale -Convert a colour image to gray scale
- Negative -Invert the colour to bring out hidden details
- Red -Isolate the red channel (useful for anaglyphic stereo pairing)
- Red free -Fully remove the red channel
- Sharpen -Reverse of Blur filter
- Enhance the Brightness, Contrast with quick access options
- Adjust Colour & Gamma using RGB, HSV & HSL colour models
- Apply the above manipulations to selected regions of the images with the following selection tools: Rectangular, Elliptical, Freehand & Magic wand (auto selects all pixels with similar colour).
- Crop a selected region of the image.
- View tonal range of the image with multi-channel histogram.
- Most of the manipulations performed on the image get logged in to notes,attached with individual images, for easy reproduction of a particular effect on other images & additional information can also be manually recorded in the notes section.
- Print Fundus images, in portrait or landscape format, with the black frame around the image automatically removed, to save printer ink. Also print selected regions or zoom in area, directly.
Annotate and Layer your Ophthalmic images
- Annotate Photos for diagnostic purposes
- View images as layers that can be over laid on top of each other for comparing.
- Build Fundus maps with suitably photographed images
- Build anaglyph stereo with suitably photographed images, which can give a feel for the depth when viewed with the red-green glasses
- Adjust Opacity of individual layers
- Adjust transparency modes of individual layers
- Print of rendered Fundus maps